GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-149

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I appreciate and agree with your observations, especially the part about calling bullshit. I also thank you for reminding me about the pricing issue. It is truly ironic that posters like colinchi, maxi or asb, who I had on ignore due to their less than pleasant styles, have actually been much closer in their predictions and warnings that many of the pumping troops here. I occasionally follow this forum because I value the commentary of many posters, but the reality is that the forum has been a circus for a long while. I think that Galaxy’s crappy management is a major reason for the environment here, as I don’t see nearly the same situation in other forums I visit. This is why I seldom post here. I have better things to do and I don’t care for the ramping, the BS, the she-boy’s wild swings in mood, the posters becoming overly aggressive due to climate change, menstrual cycles, wanker comparisons or who knows, the overblown egos, and way too much drama for my liking. I will still check the forum occasionally, may even post, but will certainly continue to filter the noise to make my own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.