GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think a few posters have failed to understand the process and...

1. 6,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1746
    I think a few posters have failed to understand the process and why the test pond process is important. The key element is contained in this extract:

"Piloting represents the next stage of process scale up and will be used for refinement of key operating assumptions and the commencement of product qualification with prospective offtakers. Pilot scale purification using the primary carbonate produced onsite will be completed at an offsite laboratory."

It is really important that the qualification process occurs via the pilot plant assessment process. This will ensure we can enter into long term supply contracts with potential customers. This is an exciting development as it must surely get the likes of Mac Bank and others to start to value SDV in their investment analysis (of GXY).

I can see a few substantial broker upgrades coming from this quarterly report.

We may also see our share register improve in quality with some disgruntled shareholders calling it quits and other (more analytical) investors coming on board. We might just be in for happier times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.