MEI 4.44% 8.6¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-181

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    don’t be a muppet !

I emailed the lab and posted the details here. I post good and bad about stocks depending upon my information. Maybe sometimes I get too excited or conversely too p1ssed off but as those who follow me know I call it as I see it.

My record is rather good at buying and selling. I buy massive amounts early. I don’t always sell early enough in hindsight but I do sell much higher than I buy. We are here to make money and too many on HC have hopes and dreams but that is not how to make money. This sounds like a w@nk but there is no share that is currently priced higher than when I sold it. I only invest medium to long term unless something comes to light that requires one to exit.

Not that it is any of your business prawn head but I did not sell any shares after my contact with the lab. I simply posted what I found and I said I didn’t believe the company lied and I said maybe the lab is covering up and just wants more work. Unlike you I take the view that genuine information helps holders not just hopeless ramping or hopeless down ramping.

I make lots of money from my investing style and I hope you do well also. I just don’t have the time to worry about baggies as I am too busy making bags.

I have formed the view that novo is a duster based on the first results and the delay. I have been around long enough to form that view. You may form a view to the opposite. Who ever wins is not who gets that call right but who makes money from their picks. No matter how many times little mining man posts the same pictures will not change the market. In all my experience significant delays of assays are 99% not good. Listing rule 3.1a is the friend of companies.

i wish you well just don’t be a baggie that’s not how to
    Make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $197.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $606.0K 6.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 958173 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 99179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.