CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Hi Tombo

The monopoly supplier of cesium formate brine to the oil industry currently has a pollucite offtake agreement with a miner (PIO) who may or may not be sitting on one or more world-class company-making pollucite deposits.
    It is unlikely to walk away from PIO when the current agreement ends without having first made sure that PIoneer Dome is barren. To do so would be to invite a competitor to come in and challenge the offtaker's monopoly position by exploiting a significant pollucite deposit that the offtaker has carelessly left behind in PIO's hands.
    So I guess it has to keep PIO very close, in its pocket, and keep PIO in business while it thoroughly explores the Dome. I would expect a new agreement (maybe a JV?) to be put in place , and for pollucite exploration to progress apace - providing that the hungry competition doesn't make a PIO a better offer.
    If an unsecured world-class pollucite deposit is found at the Dome then there will be a scramble to secure it one way or another. Domination of the cesium market is at stake here. Exciting times, made more interesting (and at times frustrating) by the fact that most investors seem completely oblivious to the importance of cesium .
    Perhaps PIO have been told to go and play in the long grass (e.g. Spodumene - Cade - do a lot of conferences) for a while, well away from the main action, while things are put together. Or not. I care not a jot so long as someone finds some more high-quality pollucite soon because the clock is ticking ..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.