CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    Hi Maya,

happy to hear you made some mint. That’s always good. As for my PLS bought in very early before Ken’s days and got out. Then moved to AVZ yes and took profit at 36.5 (was lucky hit ultimate high), so have a lot of free carry in specky space. Actually back then wanted to sell more than 5m shares but got a bit greedy. I knew their would be some fall back. One thing I did mention to to holders of current AVZ always have said take off some profits.

As far as AG heard via the grape wine he wanted out but as they were under contract they couldn’t which I do respect and they sold at even a further loss. So I don’t always agree with them and don’t follow blindly ANYONE (AVZ clear example).

One thing we can agree on it’s our money and not all these CEOs who gets IMO over compensated both as a base salary and all these free stocks options when companies are not performing (incl my own Aussie stocks). These freebies should IMO be linked to performance targets and SP, as it is WE the SHs with OUR own money that own the company.

Now as a fellow surfer maybe we can one day surf together somewhere ? My last surf was at the Ments, take a look at Togat Nusa, my favourite place for a good surf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.