WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hy Caroline,seems nobody answered, because nobody knows for...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hy Caroline,

seems nobody answered, because nobody knows for sure. And you are right, that the only concern here at wkt is funding, though a good investment.
    a few more words: HC in general, and the single threads with people with different agenda´ s / shareholders / bagholders / naysayers you name it, can´ t provide (and are not allowed to) excact investment advice, but opinion. In My Humble Opinion (learn the shortcut: IMHO) if i had already a diversivied portfolio, to invest in Graphex Mining. Not a big ammount at once, but small parcels over days, maybe weeks (there is no hurry) Otherwise your price would increase, because there are many folks on the fence. (i may increase my stake as well)If not i´d buy 50% of my investment in australia GPX, 20% TON, 15% WKT and ?SYR? (SP´s are also compelling, like gpx´s) I think the demand for their products may – no WILL also increase in our decade due to E-mobility at the first place. ( i was realy, realy surprised how many EV-Companys had spots at the recent super bowl in the us) I think for the first time in history, something for our environment goes quicker than thought, lol = laugh out loud.
    Mayby, if financing comes in at WKT and isn´t too bad, no or not much delution and non toxic, WKT will pay out nicely too, now more risc than the others, especially GPX. I was in WKT for about, yes, 10 years, sold out too early at the beginning, well more at the middle , oft the run up. Maybe buy (start) a small amount by myself. So, this is my honest opinion – no advice – i made and make mistakes but i am continuously fine per year.

es Karlchen
    https://www.disabled-world.com/communication/text-shortcuts.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.