SFX 1.52% 33.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-16

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Folks best place to start looking here is at the reason the SP has had a very solid downward trajectory particularly the last few days since the quarterly was released.

Simple reason is they spent over 5 Million in a quarter. And with 10 left in the tin they are have 5 months left of runway. ASX is now getting very tight on ensuring companies have at least 6 months runway. Agree they will be able to raise in the next 2 months but the far greater question here is at what price.......?? Considering the last raise was done at 39 cents on the premise of being "CLOSE" to having a financier and that it would / should be done by EOY, i would think the question is now "Houston do we have a problem"???

Put it this way. ITS NOT GOING UP PRE NEXT CAP RAISE?? . Its just how low will it be?? Thats the only question here isnt it?

Look this is all only my opinion and i may be wrong but the logics tell me otherwise.

Is that a fair summary?? Thanks all?? Interested in feedback here on where this is wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.