SFX 0.00% 29.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-162

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    the salaries opex spend is nothing short of disgraceful. Looks like the shareholders donate to a charity.
    An independent Board would have dealt to this ages ago. What a gravy train.
    Bunch of Nero’s fiddling while Rome burns
    How can any major broker leave their clients in such a disaster about to happen ?
    Clearly this is outrageous.
    This is not a blue chip and such wages need to be cut immediately.
    why would anyone in their right mind contribute to a CAPITAL RAISING just to see the funding go to keep non performers in their current lifestyle.
    if I was in the TOP 20 and in there care of my Broker while they watched this storm brew without recommending a strong SELL AT ALL COSTS, I would be contemplating grounds for negligence and liability.
    surely this is the type of lazy behaviour the Royal Commission has tried to address.
    @bmwgirl and @Crownjewels , given the excellent analysis presented here by @WhippedCream so concisely why do you consider any Buy level at all.
    Any Cap Raise is going to be doomed to failure, regardless of what is 60m in the ground and even deeper.

This did have the potential to be an excellent value proposition but, IMO, management have failed and drawn big bucks whilst doing so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $21.50K 71.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1744 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 107741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.