BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-12

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What mea culpa?
    Management have not acknowledged any mistakes and are not upfront about the problems, i work in construction as well
    I would expect a programme (i have never seen 1 from BSR) the programme would incl. the critical path and long lead time items. And there would be regular updates.
    If BSR have being misled by a supplier ok about lead times or if items have being shipped, BSR should outline that in the quarterly report. I did not see any regret or explanation expressed by management about delays only about progress made to date.

It may be that everything works out ok, there looks to be potential else where in the permit zone and there is slow progress with construction and the economics look good however that doesn't mean much due to
    1- Dilution by these capital raising to fund operations (and i have not seen any opportunities for existing small size shareholders to partake)
    2- Management who are not upfront about programme and delays and when mining will commence
    3- In most established business management don't make a lot off difference because process are established and it should be a able to run smoothly unless there are takeovers or other complex work, but in a small business management are vital and there communication is not good
    At least if they had off provided a programme last year (with float for bad weather etc) we could compare progress and see where the hold ups are and management could explain delays and there would be accountability
    Last edited by Assl2015: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.