BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

What we have seen time and again is sequential dealing with...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    What we have seen time and again is sequential dealing with issues rather than a well planned path to mining. There has been a focus on spot fires caused by a lack of awareness. How we can wait almost 12 months for the keystone equipment only for it to arrive on site and their is no foundation. It shows that our management has focussed on certain disciplines but is almost blind in others: logistics and Engineering. We still clearly need a works planner so that a program can be published and get a decent logistician so we do not wait time and again for the next procurement to be undertaken. Identify the critical path and frankly identify the tasks to be done. Now that we have drawn down on the credit these delays are costing money and the lack of foresight its hurting everyone. Its a plea: please get someone to deal with engineering, logistics and mining. Let the leadership deal with the critical issues of the enabling funds and the relationships critical to success.

Both sides of my family are in this stock up to our necks and we really want it to succeed. It creeps closer but lack of planning is hurting us badly.

extract of my post from May last year:

The best way to down ramp this stock is easier to find. The company has demonstrated an inability to have a plan that covers all disciplines in the game. The mining equipment should have always been on the critical path. How can there not be published timelines for mining equipment in situ months after approvals and finance? Simple, the focus was not on engineering. Relationships first, big tick, finance essential but an enabler not an outcome. Engineering leading to safe, environmentally conscious delivery of product for profitable sale is the outcome and we wait and wait and wait on this now when the method of works plan should have been developed ages ago. We all sense it is about to change but that is the reason this SP is stagnant. My wariness is tempered, in hope, that 2019 delay is attributable to managing risk in contracting delivery of equipment from China for use in remote Africa - critical parts and spares etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.