HLX 16.7% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-50

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    G'day JacksonJames. You're right, the share price is not matching the hype and it won't while things continue as they are.

The hype was around the potential of the acreage but with a recent MC of ~$4.5M-$6M we're now trading at a huge discount to the raw value of the acreage. IMO, that's a management discount, resulting from perceptions about how the company is being run. That discount needs to be turned into a management value-add, then we'll get a double uptick.

People are selling out, many with terrible losses, bitterly disappointed that they can't see action being taken to realise the potential of our assets. Formal 'administration' - if that's what you meant - is NOT however an option. Shareholders would lose even more.

As a small cap explorer that's dependent on shareholder confidence - and money - Helix needs more than a good explorationist and acreage acquirer. We also need a go-getter whose approach will reduce selling, encourage buying and attract capital at higher prices. We'll get all of those things when people see a good chance of enough drilling to hit the jackpot.

Coupled to those basics is a commitment to timely, reliable reporting, and enthusiastic shareholder communication.

Change is needed urgently, before there are even more highly dilutionary capital raisings. We're already in a spiral and it's hurting all stakeholders except the circling vultures. I've got a 6-figure paper loss at the moment and have become yet another member of the growing "I've had a gutsful" camp.

Helix would be such an easy story to sell if the above needs were addressed. With a fresh approach, it could turn on a dime and again become the exciting company that it once was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $86 33.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 181057554 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14685115 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.