COI 2.94% 17.5¢ comet ridge limited

AntiquesThe two bloggers above were disrespectful in there posts...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Antiques

The two bloggers above were disrespectful in there posts with an emphasis on my opinion being that of an amateur.

I merely highlighted they should take a good look in the mirror before suggesting others have no idea especially when their hold positions are on loss making miserable stocks

As for my opinion it will not change.

As one that manages and has managed capital and large projects for a number of years, one of the most important rules is capital efficiency and the ability for management to adapt resourcing and expenditure in line with the governance framework at hand. We know the framework we are working is less than efficient so therefore we review our spend, reduce consultancy costs and be as efficient as possible in resourcing and costs

The above is never ever mentioned or addresses by Tor and co and that is a FACT. Just calculate the number and value of capital raises with actual true value for money capital spend and in drilling terms BoB. Its abysmal and that cannot be argued with.

I acknowledge the constraints of dealing with big players but our spend, inflexibility and true value of work is crap and THAT is a management issue. Over 10 years they have become cost complacent and relied on capital raise and burn. FACT

Management need to change or go. My opinion will not change. I’m not asking for support but will not take others making personal and derogatory comments, especially from those holding poor performing stocks!
    Last edited by Pierremiq: 01/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $86.90K 490.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 453694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.