COI 2.56% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Who honestly thinks this is a good report?It honestly provides...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Who honestly thinks this is a good report?

It honestly provides very little as an update with very broad and vague targets for the coming year

And what did it cost?
    - 210k in Director costs
    - 260k in Staffing
    - 435k in overheads and admin

Noting that a considerable amount of management would be capitalised in the $7M Exploration Costs

And what was the update Mahalo? More studies like it’s the most complex bloody gas project on the east coast

to work towards formalising the development plan and "start-up" scope of work for the Mahalo asset. Several engineering studies in gas and water handling facilities, well design and field layout have progressed during the quarter.

And of course, no mention of the two performance milestones that were missed....

How on earth anyone can support this management team is beyond me

Now before some yuts comes in and says “just sell if your not happy” I will repeat what I said before

We have gas, we have potential, market wants gas, government supports gas, good project, great opportunity, managed by opex and capex sucking management team that misses the rare milestones they commit to

Management Model: Raise capex, do little, make very few commitments, stay vague with milestones, run short of cash, send actual progress updates, keep management paid, raise capital repeat

Notice how there is hardly any exec management turnover? #goodwicket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $13.3K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 386575 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 81707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.