CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Time has told the story mate.

As history shows nothing ever eventuates...............no results, no deals, no progress, just secrets, delays and excuses.

You don't even know who the consultants are for the NOI, which state they are based in, what time frame has been set for them to get the NOI lodged, and where it is up to, no ETA. This is despite the fact they are not starting from scratch, a hell of a lot of work was done by Mt Grace with their drafts and pre-feasibility, yes a long time ago, but the basics were done without major issues arising. Okay it appears the company are not paying the consultant, a good thing if performance is poor, but what about the project? Shareholders need answers.

The recruiting of an expert..........great the company have recognised this, a very positive step........but the months go by............are they serious about doing this, or is it just lip service to shareholder concern.

As I've stated before I admire your optimism..............but refusal to accept the facts over a very long time of repeated examples is getting me to look towards that saying about certain people being easily parted with their money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.