AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

I got the email ... no more info than whats in the ann ... was...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I got the email ... no more info than whats in the ann ... was in my Junk Folder!

Dear xxxxxx

I wanted to get in touch to let you, as a valued investor in AustralianMines, know that during these challenging times Australian Mines remainsfocused on continuing its activities, in particular progressing the financingand development of our world class Sconi Cobalt, Nickel and Scandium Project inNorth Queensland. When fully developed Sconi will provide ethically sourcedbattery materials to the global Electric Vehicle and Energy Storage industriesand the potential to deliver outstanding returns for our shareholders.

Today, we released our latest Quarterly Activities Statement to the ASXwhich outlines our ongoing progress of our strategy. A copy of this ASXrelease is attached for your reference.

As previously announced, we are actively progressing discussions withpotential offtake and financing partners for Sconi, which includes supplyingtest samples of battery grade Nickel Sulphate and Cobalt Sulphate crystals and highpurity Scandium Oxide. The test samples being produced from Sconi ore are beingprocessed at our demonstration scale production plant in Perth. The test sampleproduction runs are continuing as planned and is not experiencing anyoperational impact, at this time, from the global COVID-19pandemic.

At Australian Mines we believe our ability to deliver solid returns forour shareholders is inextricably linked to maintaining high environmental andsocial standards. We have placed sustainability at the centre of how weoperate. That is why we:

arecommitted, in the project’s development and operation, tocreate local jobs, support local business and upgrade the local infrastructurearound Sconi;

have had our application for membership of the Initiativefor Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA) approved and are working on IRMAcertification for the Sconi Project; and

are targeting Carbon Neutral certification under the AustralianGovernment’s Climate Active Program by December 2020.

We have already seen business benefits from our commitment to theenvironment and sustainability. Sconi has been granted prescribed projectstatus by the Queensland Government, which will streamline and accelerate theplanning process around developing the mine site.

While Australia continues to address issues associated with COVID-19,Australian Mines is restricting travel and external meetings by its staff,including myself. While this limits my ability to meet in person with our majorshareholders, when restrictions are lifted, and where practical, I will seek tomeet with our major shareholders.

In the meantime, please feel free to direct anyquestions of us to [email protected]. Whilewe may not be able to respond to all questions sent to this address due to ourcontinuous disclosure obligations, emails sent to this address provide valuablefeedback on issues to address in subsequent ASX releases.

Thank you for your ongoing support of Australian Mines.

Warm regards,

Benjamin Bell

Benjamin Bell

Managing Director

Australian Mines Limited

Level 34, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.