CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi Wombat
    This is dependent of how much is to be manufactured. As anned previously a run thru , front to end, is 40hrs with this autoclave capacity being 670kgs ,I think, so meaning approx 450kg of solids being processed per run.. But there is prep work prior where ore is beneficated this is crushing, scrubbing, screening and thickening to correct SG (density) for feed. During the whole process sampling and testing is carried out to ensure specs and grade is maintained while still getting required recovery, if specs slip at say precipitation or SX stage the material will go back thru the part of processs ( not autoclave) where specs went out.This also happens at main plants if someone stuffs up the batch which is why surge capacity is built into plants.
    With the mods made to HPAL clave and the upgrades to the Simulus equip that Tim told me and two others during Demo plant last year this and subsequent runs should be smoother. A change that was trialled April last year was moving Sc SX from front of plant after HPAL to rear post precipitation, this should mean a quicker throughput due to only refinery material going into Sc SX.
    As to anns regarding this mate don't know because the commercial in confidence card has been pulled. I would hope anns about dispatch occur but won't hold my breath as blue is not my colour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $56.30K 7.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 10199308 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2965332 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.