ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Thanks and you are right. But now so have you... I'll concede defeat to Mr Australia the hardest working Aussie to exist, and leave this thread back on point.

I think MEI refocusing on drilling where it is already proven to be bonaza grades, albeit in relatively small quantities, will only lead to more positive newsflow, and hopefully increases in SP and direction.

Wet season is nearly if not over already, so drills will turn soon hopefully, if they aren't locked down.

Also Dr Tunks may not be liked by all here, but I've no doubt that ifffff the SP was going up, people wouldn't be implying that he and the company is unAustralian, instead prob be praising him as 'the good doctor' or similar.

Ever play poker? It's always the bloke that loses $20 on a hand, that screams and carries on, and the bloke that loses thousands generally maintains composure. Same principle is what I am witnessing here sometimes.

Gltah and hopefully we can see a set and single target strategy this year to increase our bonanza resources.
    Last edited by Oz88: 12/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.