CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks @Fifty50

From Peters interview we know 'China Merchant Bank' have sent a pre-approval or  equivalent for a minimum  of 85% of Ancuabes  capex..With  the potential for  more  than 85% actually..At concessional rates.

What makes Jinans money attractive to  Triton when  you  already  have  a major  bank agreeing  to  pretty much  fully fund  your project at concessional interest rates? And potentially  slowing the  financing  process down?

I believe Jinan have said to Triton..Allow us to have a piece of Triton and we will  facilitate  a mutually  beneficial partnership  with 'XGC' all but guaranteeing Triton's long term  viability  and success not  just  with financing  but the next 5-10  years  demand and sustainability.

So why not Triton just  go straight  to  'XGC'? Because the  only  thing more attractive to 'XGC' than a  stable supply  of premium large flake  graphite for  their  broad  operations  as  one  of  China's largest  finished  graphite product  manufacturer's is a buyer ready at the  end of it  all..That buyer being  Jinan who hold that  card over  'XGC' ensuring  their involvement in financing.

So  basically it's my  theory..

Triton allow Jinan a 34% stake  in the company  and participation  in financing in return for  facilitating  a deal with  'XGC'...The 34% stake  in Triton allows  Jinan to have  a greater say  over where  our  graphite is  going and at what  price..Jinan say to 'XGC' you buy  our  graphite at concessional  prices..We buy the  finished product at  concessional  prices..Everyone wins..Triton  are financed  and off-takes are insured at fair prices  for all parties..'XGC' secures  stable and price competitive  supply  of large  flake graphite and get a major  point  of sale on the  other  end of it all..Finally   Jinan win with a stable source  of  price  competitive finished graphite  materials to  supply their state initiative  infrastructure  projects and a stake in a financially viable  graphite company  with dividends  down  the track to further  offset their already  concessional  prices for  product with 'XGC'.

This  is just my theory..There may be more to  the  puzzle...Maybe I'm looking at the puzzle completely wrong?

Hi  KL...No I'm not  paid by Triton but  thank you  for the  compliments  of my  posts..I've never met any  Triton staff or board member..Only  spoken to them via  phone..I'm just another hopeful shareholder like everyone that  has  waited  too long.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 23/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.