LMG 0.00% 4.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

MID TIER MINERS: SILVER LAKE RESOURCES. ASX SLR. SILVER LAKE has...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    MID TIER MINERS: SILVER LAKE RESOURCES. ASX SLR. SILVER LAKE has been a stand out performer for me ,originally paid 54c today $2.55c. Produces GOLD,COPPER, SILVER .
    $220, MILLION in gold and cash ,no debt and $ 270million profit last financial year. This is a well managed company on the move ,expect to see it tripple in Value if gold hits $3000.00USD as many mainstream financial institutions are predicting.
    ST BARBARA ASX CODE SBM another well run miner ,I bought at $ 2. Now between $3.40 & $3.90
    REGIS RESOURCES ASX CODE RRL , I bought at $ 3.00 now at $6.00 has good high grade gold deposits in N/W NSW.

SANDFIRE RESOURCES, has mines in AFRICA & AUSTRALIA producing GOLD ,SILVER & COPPER. I bought at $2.80 Now between $4.90 and $5.50.
    The common thing about most mid tier miners is they usually have more then 1 mine in operation upto 5 different locations and are insulated from failure unlike JUNIOR MINERS which typically are explorers that have morphed into miners and only have one mine in operation.
    So if you want growth with safety mid tier miners are the place to be,they still offer potential growth of 300% over the next 3 years.
    Juniors are more risky but the rewards are greater due to them running a skin of the knuckles mining operation usually just making ends meet. As the gold price continues to surge, they will go from making peanuts to being extremely profitable, at that stage the market will reprice them by upto 5,10 15 times current value.
    Explorers :The GOLDEN RULE with explorers is High grade gold deposits in the ground and 2 years fully funded operations cash in the bank. In the final 30% of the market most large and midcap miners will be looking for deposits to mine ,they will pay handsomely for good deposits.
    As well as that any further good discoveries can send the explorers S P through the roof. As an example MUSGRAVE MINERALS recently had a great discovery. THEIR SP was 7c in JANUARY ,it recently hit 80c.
    GLTA &DYOR CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.