KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

MY opinion only.You are talking as though the race has run and a...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    MY opinion only.
    You are talking as though the race has run and a winner declared. we aren't even lining up at the starters gates yet. The price in the nasdaq isn't far off what it started and if you think that KTE has been in this for all these years just to get their money back i think you will be disappointed. Please read & understand the technology . If you understand what this can do for the industry you will also understand what huge profits there are to be made for Atomera & all its shareholders of which KTE is a large holder. Yes at the moment the ratio is out of kilter but if the price keeps going up the price will not be able to be held back. What KTE as a company decides is nothing to do with whether you sell your shares now at whatever you can get or later which we all know will be a lot different . your only problem is deciding whether you sell now or at what price. 1c 10c 1.00 or anything in between. I am sure the board did not put in the money without total faith and they had a lot of inside knowledge at the time . remember if you want your cake and eat it ... wait till the shares go up ...sell enough to cover what you put in and free ride the rest . just such a simple way of risking nothing and gaining everything. good luck to all holders
    Last edited by foulie: 31/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.