KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

Hi Matt, you do have to do figures correctly and i am just...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Matt,
    you do have to do figures correctly and i am just saying my figures are near.
    First off you have to take off KTE's original investment price before you figure what the share are now worth. In other words They invested when shares were about what they are now so there wouldn't be any tax from the USA side at the moment .The alignment (we are talking about) is what we are valuing the stock in AUS (owning KTE shares) as to what they could get if KTE sold them to realise cash. If they sold now and brought the money back to Australia at a good rate then we should see the share prices in Australia rise. Also with no tax as that is what they invested in the first place. if you bought at .005 and sold at .025 then you have earnt 5 times your money , the tax problem you would have would be all yours . I bought some at .005 and am very happy they are at .014 ; however in the last few years i haven't seen the US market hold Atomera's share price like it is. It starts each night (11.30pm EST australia) on the nasdaq at 9.30 new york time. I just type in my browser Atomera share price and it gives you live prices and graphs refreshing every trade .
    Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.