KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

The following comments concern Atomera...

1. Bev
    478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The following comments concern Atomera

https://tailwindsresearch.com/2020/05/recapping-a-busy-week-in-micro-cap/

The most interesting Russell change, from my perspective, is Atomera (ATOM). This is not the most liquid stock and it’s been under accumulation. Having 1.6 million shares of buying pressure could really move the stock. It’s also breaking out on the chart as the long-term downtrend has been firmly vanquished.

I’d actually written the above paragraph, and posted the chart, early in the week, prior to the Company doing a secondary at $5. That deal put a very temporary halt to the upward progress, which then resumed on Thursday and Friday. ATOM closed the week trading on Friday at a new 52 week high and up 140% on the year. It’s been a beast.
    Driving the surge are rumors that continue to swirl that ATOM will be signing not one, but multiple phase 4 contracts this year. As the company has stated, a very large portion of the  $45 billion semiconductor industry is looking at their process. Their performance numbers are game changing. Adoption could be rapid and industry-wide. In which case, the revenue numbers (on a high-margin, licensing model) can get scary big. I’ve kept a large position out of FOMO and am not even thinking of trimming at this time…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.