KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

More from Tailwinds Research yesterday...

1. Bev
    478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    More from Tailwinds Research yesterday

https://tailwindsresearch.com/2020/...-trails-anixa-looks-primed-atomera-launching/

Shares in Atomera (ATOM) were up 11% last week and are now up 165% on the year. We’ve seen this before with Atomera, right? The stock has had several large moves only to give it all back. What makes this time different?
    I’m speculating that Atomera will not give back the gains this time and will actually go much higher. They have continually shown impressive data that is going to compel the semiconductor industry to act. Their pipeline of opportunities is burgeoning and companies are advancing through the due diligence process.
    I believe they will follow through on their words from the last earnings call and announce several Joint Development Agreements in the very near future. I’ve described Atomera as a biotech-like company in technology. If they get adopted by the industry, it will go vertical. That looks increasingly likely and I will likely add to my already large position on any pullback, rather than trimming into the strength.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.