KCN 0.32% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Great points @Denial and a quality set of posts all day. I was...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Great points @Denial and a quality set of posts all day. I was quoted by a non-holder earlier and folks here know i stopped responding to non-holders last year as trolls/downrampers were getting me into trouble with mod's. In the imterests of peace and balance, i'd just like to point out we paid-off over hanging debts/burden from our insurance payout. $20 million $ + in our cash account is something i'm totally comfortable/relaxed about, with the bulk of the legal expenses long behind us. Having seen the parasite insto's multitude of 1,500 unit HFT algorithmic-parcels making mischief (yesterday & before) i bought some KCN in the closing match at 41.5c. We're getting very near to pay day and let's not forget our legal 'partner' Zurich is a global insurance GIANT and they've dealt with trickier trolls than Chan-ocha in their extensive past. They'll gladly assist our B.O.D. & legal team with their experience in collecting on judgements. This is Toy Town.

If our B.O.D. spends a couple more million $ (10% of our cash hoard) to further dry-up the short sellers' borrowing pool (down here or below) ahead of the big spike in our SP upon award judgement..then i'm ALL for it. As you pointed-out that $13 million of gold sludge can be RAPIDLY monetized (by our essential/core Akara staff at Chatree) and spending a few million $ of that..to stop shorters in-their-tracks from dragging our elevated SP back down would be a handy option up our sleeve.

The worst is behind us..The money-printing presses were cranked-up to avoid a Covid economic-depression as i foreshadowed when scooping-up KCN stock from panic sellers. I posted that the recent high 40's was a scam. Down here now is a different story and our B.O.D. will undoubtedly help shoe-off shorters with buy-backs under 40c if the parasites were stupid enough to be that reckless again.

G'day to @Oldfolk We have some very patient LT holders like my buddy @subi1 . We're on the home strait now.

I agree with your reasoning on Tribunal Panel timing @Denial . Though i suspect August will be worst-case scenario. This is not a complex case. The Thai's have been woefully unprofessional..as would've been expected from a leader who stole the top-job at gunpoint then rigged the national election. The Tribunal was an INTERNATIONAL panel and i have no doubt they'll rule in our favour..perhaps pre-empted by asserting pressure to get our sludge 'freed up' a week-or-few BEFORE the handing down of the big decision.

We've been joining all the dots since the eve of the Zurich settlement and it's been getting increasingly-difficult to snap up oversold KCN bargains..The covid-selloff bonanza was an absolute gift

I'll be taking a lengthy break from posting/emails soon..going way off grid..way off the mainland..project i've been planning for many years. All the best to all our fellow holders if we don't get to chat again before. I'll be signing-off with no apprehensions about the future of our company. Whoever decides to create FUD with downramping undoubtedly wants to either cover-their-shorting low or take a position with a fat discount..Some mail for you : that's getting harder.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $400.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.59 $1.54 $493.4K 316.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2587 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 2944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.55
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.54 28463
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.