CZN 0.00% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

The announcment was the standard qtrly that had to be released...

1. 5,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4144
    The announcment was the standard qtrly that had to be released today as part of asx reporting requirements.

There is nothing new or bad in it.

The only thing I noticed was cash, the 1500m of drilling may have been paid to cause this which is fair.

The options fetch plus 2m if over strike to correct the balance. Depending on the drilling to be announced this may cash up czn.

If a cr is on the cards, I will take part. If an upgrade in jorc is made, based on the oversubscribed prior cr it will be filled.

Then there is Mr streeter, worth 200m plus. His intent is unknown, but he could provide finance.

Remember he is old, has discovered ni and czn most likely is his last role of the dice to get a new mine up.
    With 200m and liking nickel, I don't think he is with czn for money, but discovery. I know if I had that money I'd do it for free for the challenge.

So cash is not a worry to me hear at all, nor discovery or mining with Mr streeter on board.

As we head towards the 2nd half, nickel prices are predicted to rise. It is anticipated in q4 2020.

This will be sustained for 10 years plus, the EV uptake won't be a short term faze, most cars globally will move to EV, not just for emission reduction, but for self driving vehicless. All old cars need to go for that to occur.

Czns nickel is valued at $60 per tonne at 7m cap. The projected forward price is $17000 ni tonne plus.
    This just shows how cheaply the resource can be bought for and how much profit czn is actually sitting on.

If czn does not mine, at some point they will be bought out I believe. Presently no, because this 2m extra ni is not needed, also I'd think miners would like a bit more resources to work with.

Investors see nothing wrong with today's qtr and appear to be waiting on the good stuff.

0.3 buys are up from 7m to 13m and all trade today is 0.3.

There is also no pressure to sell with 5.4m traded.

If the volume remains tight and buy depth increases, buys may have to pay 0.4 between now and the drill results.

We just have to patiently await the results now. The sentiment looks good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3521568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2140460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.