RRL 0.28% $1.81 regis resources limited

Lets hope so. I think RRL should have a great quarterly and half...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Lets hope so. I think RRL should have a great quarterly and half year, if they produce to the guidance. Pitty the share price didn't hold the highs of today.

I think what gave the gold companies a huge lift was the disclosure by the US government, of the 2 trillion it required to bail out the US economy for a month. Money printing is rampant, not just in the US but all countries.

Re the company, by the look of things the mines are well run and have a good management team. They appear to be very cognizant of the gold pricing and hedging.

Also, they are operating in Australia, which I think is better than having mines in New Guinea, Indonesia and Africa.

Just look at Newcrest in Indonesia and Barrick in New Guinea and what has happened.

"Papua New Guinea threatens to seize Barrick’s Porgera gold mine"

"Newcrest Mining has agreed to sell its 75 per cent stake in the Gosowong mine in Indonesia to PT Indotan Halmahera Bangkit.

The proposed transaction would allow Indotan to acquire Newcrest’s stake in the Indonesian gold and silver mine in North Maluku, 2450 kilometres from Indonesia’s capital city Jakarta."I am not a big fan of the above happening. I generally try to avoid foreign investment for those reasons due to sovereign risk.

Hopefully, RLL may start to pay dividends in gold coins, by doing a deal with the Perth Mint, for those shareholders who want physical gold. The premiums charged by the bullion dealers is just over the top at the moment. It would be an interesting exercise as to what the outcome would be.wink.png

GLTA

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.84 $1.80 $11.76M 6.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 113266 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 25466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.81
  Change
0.005 ( 0.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.80 2202260
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.