WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Spid81 Mining has been confusing for many but as usual...

1. 8,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6924
    Hi Spid81 Mining has been confusing for many but as usual appreciate the input....

The flaws by providing a blue box analysis where a number of significant details go ignored...Basket price, redundancy of plant, strip ratio, processing cost, thru put of plant ,ROM of mining are all factors of the model being effected.

Blue analysis
    • Quote: Cut of Grade does not matter
    • Cut off Grade is usually material according to jorc reporting....
    • Quote :Drill is in direction of strike
    • Drilling is 60 degrees dip to strike
    • Quote:Trenches are in direction of strike
    • Trenches are perpendicular to strike
    • Quote:No Bulk samples of fresh material have bee provided
    • Jorc code industry norm
    • Quote: Stage 1 and stage 2 testing are provided as resource metallurgy
    • Extensive testing has been done right up to specification sheet

Quote: I cannot believe that WKT sent a 32% tgc high grade Weathered sample to BGRIMM for additional metallurgical test work, How is this sample even close to be representative of WKT ore body?

Given the focus in early years it is reasonable to expect a 32% TGC to be tested...One of many sent for testing...Grades in Early years of mine operation greater than 20% TGC from starter pit to be a focus before lowering the pit later on....

The sample 32% Tgc is not expected to be representative of the Ore grade as this was not the purpose...Oxide material is not a composite sample so why does one expect it to be representative of the WKT ore body....Having knowledge of different grades from a variety of grades of weathered to composite material would be expected....

Corparate presentation pg21 October 2019.png

Composite samples from low grade TGC below the 10% cut off have also been sent for testing...Should we now take aim at management and expert in the industry for doing so....

Investors that want to understand graphite better it is best to understand why Grade is King...Talks of weathered and fresh material have little bearing of the project....Both have similar recovery rates and same basket value....

Regards Croc (My Bull is Vegan....)
    Last edited by Croc-file: 04/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.33K 43.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 427817 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.