LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-14

1. 4,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    We all know that you are upset that the shareprice is not upwards of the recent year high. BUT

I am unsure why you are so upset with management.

The company completed its phase 1 and 2 drilling program within a reasonable timeframe.

The company has made and confirmed a major bauxite discovery worth millions of dollars.

The company used Options funds in leue of a major capital raising program. Yes a small placement was made to supporters. The use of Options money had been planned.

The company has been able to transport the drill samples half way across the world during a time when Corona has restricted such activities.

The drill samples are in a lab that is open and conducting tests for many clients.

All company personnel and contractors are safe.

The company will initiate a JORC as soon as practical after samples analysis is completed.

The company does not require any Capital Raising for the near term.

The company has no control over the Malawi Court judgement and awaits a positive verdict.

During this difficult time the shareprice has recovered some lost ground from 0.09c to 1.7c. Potential to climb much higher is still there.

Let's wait and see what the final drill analysis reveals and how the market reacts. The company can then go and market its resource to its neighbours.

The above are my views of a company that has high potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $123.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $53.45K 505.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206581 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 667069 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.