CYL 5.00% $2.31 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report, page-2

1. 6,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647

Have been reading the qtly released last night.

CYL have a history of playing things close to their chest but this report takes it to another level.

It tells us (shareholders and others) almost nothing which in itself I find interesting.

Consider this section for example;

Page 2.

"Diamond Drilling

Diamond drilling has been completed of a stratigraphic section of three deep 500-metre holes between Boyd’s Dam and Hayanmi to enable the structural interpretation and test if an intermediate fertile anticline is present (Figure 2)".

Have a look at the location of the drill holes.

They are right on top of the high grade zones of Boyds Dam but go down 500m in each case. (Top hits inc 1.0m @ 1675 g/t, [email protected] g/t).

No pics, no commentary on visual results, no date of assay returns. No one will accuse these guys of ramping but if you are trying to find Fosterville Mk 2 would you tell anyone?

Look back at the 3rd Sept 2019 Boyds dam announcement of high grade intercepts. The reefs are typically around 150m deep and would have been drilled thru by the 500m deep diamond drills (unless there are offsets). They may not have drill assays yet but you can be sure they have had a close look at the drill core.

The other point of note is the delay releasing the report resulting in it hitting at the last possible moment before close.

I think CYL are being very coy about disclosure, I guess their reasons will become known in due course.

More generally, the extensions to the various 'fields' is pretty much supporting my theory that the Whitelaw is largely one continuous high grade high potential gold field. Their own figures for the Whitelaw under their control are 75 x 7.5 km so 562.5 square kilometres. Thats a serious gold field.

I won't even mention the quartz reef at the Lawry zone at Tandarra.

Again, no pics, no mention of forward plan ....

All just IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.110(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.25 $2.33 $2.20 $1.262M 553.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2224 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 4200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.