SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-116

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3183
    Towie with respect Doug summed it up perfectly. LNY is the cheapest gold stock for a reason. It’s the poor performing company structure and their motivation which in my opinion is obviously focused elsewhere not on unlocking wealth for holders. The lack or communications, contempt and arrogance is clear to me.

LNY control the numbers and holders have absolutely no say what so ever. If we had a chance I would have submitted a 249D to spill them at last AGM. So sadly we are unfortunately stuck with them and have limited options. Sell at a loss, hold and hope something happens one year or just continue to complain which I might add is all too time consuming lol and LNY probably sit in their high rental office running their main business, apparently they work 100% of the year on LNY. LMAO. More comical is us sucker SH’s fund and they drip feed when they need cash to maintain the company for another year. Fool us all. Sad but true in my opinion is how I see it.

This company is taking the P@ss big time again in my opinion and you just can’t see it. I booked a flight in April to go the the office with another large holder to get some straight answers and attempt to make sense of why we are where we are but Covid stopped that. I am deeply concerned about my investment in this apparent imo life style company again in my opinion.

Can I ask how many shares you own as you must be buying weekly, why plenty of better companies out there which are more motivated and actively embrace holders, take calls and have clear plans which they follow thru, delivering great returns.

I don’t understand your constant ramping and support. ( cheapest gold stock etc etc) Strange behaviour indeed. The company hasn’t done anything to warrant supporting them imho.

If I was buying all the time and for many years and let’s face it they constantly underperform year after year except for last year when company was so short of funds they actually had to do something. Plus they basically hand picked the highest grade sections first and we all know that dropped off fairly quickly.

I seriously question the reserves, why else are they not doing more in my opinion. Can’t understand why you are not fuming as a large holder is strange to me. Got to love your resolve. Good on you. Yet you remain a strong supporter.

Have a good day do as I do visit this site monthly is the best approach or wait till next announcement of something. Lol. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.