SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Quite succinctly put Dugsab I totally echo your thoughts and...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Quite succinctly put Dugsab I totally echo your thoughts and indeed metalbee . I subscribed to a coupon 17 years ago (amazed I am still alive) on the advice of a friend (who is still a friend my total misjudgement on Bizzell) so as you can appreciate I hold a lot of stock. In my opinion only there will not be any drilling this year or indeed any other activity however the AGM farce will promise derisory if not patronising activity to settle nerves .
    Over the years a few things have always bothered me ie when the company (Renison) received a failed take over I believe a deposit of sorts was paid but where did it go. Secondly there appears to be a discrepancy in the amount of funds received for the 5,000 tonne parcel some 3-4 years ago where did that go and what action was taken to recover it and now we have Maroon question mmmm.
    As an investment case LNY is a failed company when I look over the history (17 years plus) there isn’t one thing that leads me to think otherwise not even as Towie puts it “Back up the truck gold” as the BOD have no interest in expediting the resource in an efficient profitable company making manner.
    Other than the obvious there is only one gentleman who has done well here and I forget his name but his “handle” began with a C after probably the same period as me he sold possibly at a profit.
    I will not recoup anything here as I would need at least 5 cents to cover : Interest over the period and opportunity cost.
    Before I receive the Sourgrapes mantra I made the choice I made the wrong choice and therefore I accept error.
    These are my opinions however the experience is real.
    Good luck to holders

HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.