SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-249

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3183
    Guys the problem isn’t with the holders on HC. Everyone has a right to comment. Getting tired of all the personal attacks. Most LTH’s can work out all the hidden Personal agendas on here. Most here are on losses and only the company has effected the SP. They should be copping it in my opinion.

With all the fundamentals and tech research I have done on LNY we still have a good upside WRT gold reserves and SP. Sadly it’s being held back by a company not aggressively committed and focused. Why is that? I can’t understand how this company still remains in this mindset when gold is at all time highs. I hope they don’t wake from hibernation and drill when gold at the lows.

Has anyone ever spoken to the board recently? If so what is happening. It’s very concerning that the company if true doesn’t answer emails. Has anyone ever spoken with the CEO? Something is terribly wrong with this company as many junior gold stocks continue to explore and some are TO targets and acquisitions.

In all my years as an investor as both an SI and retail investor never have I experienced treatment as people are treated by this company. It’s totally disgraceful behaviour in my opinion. I am personally very concerned by this lack of action and communications towards holders.

We all know once they commence drilling who ever enters the market at 1/2c will reach 1c. Why the hold up. Bugger Ashford. Focus on drilling Agate. Hopefully then I can exit from this hopelessly run company In my opinion once and for all.

Shame holders didn’t use this motivation of arguing between themselves and vote at AGM’s. Holders should be banging on the door of this company in an attempt to being heard so company finally does what they are paid to do. As it appears to me that this company is beyond caring about holders in my opinion.

Just imagine if we got rid of most of these financial directors and had actually hardened experienced mining managers. It would be a great day as in my opinion LNY would be soaring and it TO talks by now, but no we are stuck where we are and this sucks big time doesn’t it. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.