RED 0.71% 35.3¢ red 5 limited

I've only held Red for about 3 months but its a stand out future...

1. 2,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 933
    I've only held Red for about 3 months but its a stand out future success story to me.If any investor knows the secrets to precious metals mining ,then they should know that this is the exact time when you should be investing in unloved and undervalued explorers and juniors.
    80 % of my portfolio lies within this category and I don't bat an eyelid about day to day fluctuations ,that's the realm of traders . As long as these companies are well capitalised and have a good stash of metal in the ground than it simply becomes a game of the patient crocodile waiting to snag a big meal. If you don't have the stomach for risk play the safer game and invest in good quality midcaps with low AISC ,a reasonable PE
    and a low EV to ounces produced entery point.I hold 6 good midcaps and they are performing very well.
    At this point in the market ,it is prudent to hold great quality mid caps as they will benefit greatly from any surge in the gold price,hence I will be ploughing most of my free capital into this sector of the miners.
    The juniors and explorers will become superstars in the backend of this rising PMs Bull market as long you stick to the plan ,well capitalised and have a good stash of metal in the ground.If you think RED has been a wild journey try being an investor in DCN.
    GLTA ,no good relationships can be built if you are a bed hopper, brief moments of excitement but large periods of disappointments and bewilderment mostly .
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.3¢
Change
0.003(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.414B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $4.806M 13.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
112 2378645 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 1243427 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.