CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-135

1. 2,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Just some games being played IMO - we will probably continue to see some similar trading till results come through were she either goes bang or goes pop. All depends on what is in the ground - 2 monster volume days followed by a lowish volume sell off and some orchestrated auction closes - smells like some accumulation in play.

I also toyed with the idea of pulling the sell trigger the other day but then remembered what I bought in for, it wasn't a handful of pips, risk vs reward here for potential bags, I dare say some of you are here under similar rationale. Just need to be patient at the minute, as frustrating as the trade was in the latter part of this week. I certainly expect we will see more volatility in the short term given the nature of the market at the moment, particularly if results get dragged out for too long.

If Castle can pull together some decent results I dare say there will be a few grins from ear to ear on these threads. News could come from a number of avenues at the moment too. $6.5m mcap, for me it is worth the wait - All of this is my opinion only - ultimately if the stock and trade doesn't suit your risk profile, probably best to reconsider your investment or at least set a stop loss accordingly. Again - not financial advice, my behaviour and opinion only.

Enjoy the weekend folks. Hopefully a big week ahead for CDT..

Last edited by Romann: 31/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 15918321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1938521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.