CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-5

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

COVID-19 UPDATE: EXPECT 2-3 DAY PREPARATION TIME FOR MOST ORDERS. EPS BLANKS ARE CURRENTLY 3 WEEK MANUFACTURING LEAD TIME.

CFOAM EPS SURFBOARD SHAPING BLANKS

CFoam EPS Surfboard Shaping Blanks

REGULAR PRICE$ 129.73 USD

Size5'3"5'6"5'9"6'0"6'3"6'6"6'9"7'0"7'3"7'6"
    5'3" 5'6" 5'9" 6'0" 6'3" 6'6" 6'9" 7'0" 7'3" 7'6"
    Blank Thickness
    Please Select2 1/4"2 1/2"2 3/4"3"3 1/4"
    Rocker
    Please SelectFish / Funshape (4.50N / 2.0T)High Performance (4.50N / 2.75T)Steep Wave (5.25N / 2.50T)Custom (email us your request)
    Stringer Option
    Please SelectStringerless1/8" Basswood 1/4" Basswood 1/8" Cedar 1/4" Cedar 1" HD Foam BLACK 1" HD Foam RED 1" HD Foam YELLOW 1" HD Foam GREEN 1" HD Foam BLUE 1" HD Foam TEAL 1" HD Foam ORANGE 1" HD Foam PURPLE 1" HD Foam GREY
    Quantity

CFOAM SURFBOARD BLANKS

Note: All CFOAM Blanks are made to order allowing for optimal customization. Please allow 3 weeks before picking up or shipping.

Our new CFOAM EPS chemistry is aimed towards combining the strength of EPS/epoxy surfboards with the surfing feel of traditional PU/PE boards. In addition, the stronger foam core requires less fiberglass to achieve the same overall surfboard feel. Less materials = less waste.

CFOAM features:

• Higher bead bond energy than other EPS foams which greatly reduces bead tear out when hand or machine shaping
    • Vibration dampening (feels more like a polyurethane board in the water, especially in textured / choppy conditions)
    • Requiring less fiberglass than conventional foams for equal strength. We recommend 1 layer 6 oz S-2 glass on the deck and either one layer of 4 or 6 oz, E-cloth or S-2 cloth on the bottom depending on your preference in strength to weight ratios...
    Build-a-surfboard-blank

Greenlight's flexible manufacturing processes allow you to customize this blank to suit your ideas and style without the traditional long wait of a custom blank...

1. SELECT YOUR BLANK LENGTH

2. SELECT YOUR BLANK THICKNESS

We make it easy for you and reduce the amount of shaping.

No power planer needed if you order your blank around 1/4" thicker than your final shape. You'll quickly lose that 1/4" of foam when scrubbing the blank and rolling your rails into the deck when shaping. Or you can order a blank thicker than the stock dimension to practice shaping and have plenty of foam to playwith.

3. SELECT YOUR ROCKER CURVE (Natural, Continuous Rocker)

Rocker TypeNoseTail
    1Fish / Funshape4 1/2"2"
    2High Performance4 1/2"2 3/4"
    3Steep Wave5 1/4"2 1/2"

4. SELECT THE STRINGER OF YOUR CHOICE

In our testing stringers are not needed in CFOAM blanks but you can certainly add a wood or High Density Foam stringer. For increased stiffness on thinner boards 2 1/2" or under, we recommend laminatingcarbon fiber reinforcements on the bottom or deck for flex control and strength.

Contact usfor custom stringer glue ups not shown here, as well as altered rockers or blank thicknesses. We can do just about ANYTHING for you!

SURFBOARD STRINGER OPTIONS

High-Density-Colored-Foam-Surfboard-Stringers-Image

High Density (HD) Foam Stringers are the latest stringer technology and offer a more dynamic flex and rebound feel to your board. Similar to Kelly Slater's 'Slater Design / Firewire' boards, the HD foam stringer adds a natural, consistent flex pattern to naturally fit the shape of the wave in a turn, and a powerful spring-like "pop" when releasing the turn. And our HD Foam stringers come in a variety of colors!

Basswood-surfboard-stringer-color-image

Basswood is the standard wood type that has been used in surfboard construction for decades. It's light and easy to shape with proper wood tools. The grain is straight, with a fine, even texture and is pale white to light brown color.

Cedar-wood-surfboard-stringer-color-image

Cedar wood is a popular choice for a darker colored stringer look. It ispale brown or tan color and shares similar properties to basswood but provides a really cool look under the glass. Plus, there's nothing like the smell of cedar in your shaping area when building your new board!

*CFOAM Blanks must ship via freight truck.Contact usfor shipping quote.

REVIEWS

Open tab

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Based on 2 reviewsWrite a review

GREAT PRODUCT

Shaped a 6' quad fish that I've made a few times so I can compare apples to apples. Nice dense foam. The blank responded really well to the planer but takes a lot of elbow grease and low grit sandpaper to hand shape. It was glassed with one layer 6oz s glass on the deck and one layer 4oz warp on the bottom. Came out very light and feels bullet proof. Took it out in average surf and it feels very solid but lively. Its much lighter than my poly boards but doesn't feel at all corky. all in all a very nice product.

MUCH CLEANER FINISHED PRODUCT

CFoam likes the planer much more and cuts easier. Doesn’t compress and even during shaping I could tell it’s much stronger. I will say using aggressive grits works better to smooth the shape. If you under grit it will get wobbly cuz it’s tougher to remove material. Makes is a beginner friendly blank.

I glassed a CFoam cut off with one sheet of 4oz and epoxy as a test and was literally jumping up and down on it as hard as I could to see if I could get it to break. Couldn’t. It would indent obviously but couldn’t snap it.

CFoam provides a much cleaner finished product with far less tear outs as I’m sure you intended. Glassing in single layers of 6oz and 4warp yielded a feather light board. No heel dents after the maiden session. Doubt there will be any.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Ask a Question
    • If I get a stringerless surfboard blank would I have to use carbon on the rails or will it be strong enough without?

We suggest laminating a strip ofcarbon fiber along the centerline of the bottom of the board or you can wrap the rails with carbon fiber for more torsional strength. Carbon provides more stiffness and strength. You can also include VectorNET carbon fiber reinforcement on the deck or bottom (or both) for additional strength.

• just curious how do these blanks gas out compared to your other eps blanks? more bead strength possibly mean less gas out when they're in a hot car or the sun?

Yes there is less water absorption and outgassing due to the structure of the foam

• Do the eps blanks have the shaping guideline to know whereabouts to cut and shape? If not, is it possible for you to draw it before shipped?

We can cut an outline for you while making the blank, just let us know the shape you want. Or you can download atemplateand trace the outline to cut it yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.