TSO 3.85% 2.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hola 55, maybe a little more exuberant otherwise I thought it...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hola 55, maybe a little more exuberant otherwise I thought it was Zeff with a beard..

Look Alex is obviously determined to head down a particular pathway that has worked for him before and is based in country so knows what does and does not work in the time frames required.

Zeff is also no alien to operating in country and has also trod a similar path with other ventures..

I can only speculate, but with the knowledge Zeff has in what it takes to get a project to production that he may well take the same prudent approach.. Zeff has mentioned a few times now that Tesoro ticked all the boxes with regard to having the fundamental project requirements to succeed and in using those to his advantage I believe he may follow a similar approach, after all it does appear to work..

All the board are heavily invested from a share holding perspective and therefore with skin in the game will not wish to be diluted any more than Alex does.

Hence why I believe if we keep an eye on Fenix for the proven approach & an eye on our Drill & Met results for the potential MRE metrics we may see the path to fruition materialise and assess whether or not any timeline risk will pertain to us.. 8H
    Last edited by Hateful8: 30/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $21.20K 792.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 113076 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.