TSO 3.13% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hola @MattHC. BTW that's the extent of my Spanish. I had to...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Hola @MattHC.

BTW that's the extent of my Spanish. I had to google translate H8's reply and I understood it to mean that we're welcome to his seaside palace anytime for a beer. I must say that sounds mighty inviting considering I'm a Melbournite suffering a wee bout of 'been at home to much itus'. It would be easy to blame Dan Andrews, but we all know who is really to blame....Hmmm.

Thank you for the kind words, but as H8 mentioned, crew TSO has an army of believers that generally contribute some awesome material. Part of this is due to the time taken by the posters to research and provide informed information and not just speculate. Credit must also be given to Tesoro as they have had a knack of holding out on giving us the juicy bone just long enough to provide the requisite suspense.

Then they deliver....

I'm a stood down pilot waiting to be re-employed with law and accounting quals from a past life. So plenty of time on my hands, in-between bouts of DIY enthusiasm to research the heck out of TSO. I'm so confident about where this is heading that I made the cardinal mistake of recommending this stock to friends and my kids. They all know where I live...

Good luck to you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $27.88K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204086 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 588141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.