TSO 3.13% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hola brother8. I must visit Chile btw when all this madness...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Hola brother8. I must visit Chile btw when all this madness allows. Thanks for the Fenix update. It’s awesome that so many contributors on the TSO forum are so forthcoming with research and ideas. I’m absolutely sure that WATER will not be a deal breaker for TSO. There are over 15 companies in the Atacama and Antofagasta area that use desalination or raw seawater for their mining projects and Fenix Gold is a prime example of what can be done at high altitude and at a long distance from the ocean and still keep the AISC low.

El Zorro is close to the ocean and is at low altitude. Low AISC And strip ratio expected. How good is that.

But of course we’ve known how good TSO will be for months now. We’re finally seeing some recognition in the SP which is great, but more importantly we’re seeing that the VALUE in the company is now being recognised by others. It’s only a matter of days till we get the next batch of results....so much to look forward to...now back to that Dan Brown novel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $27.88K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204086 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 588141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.