TSO 0.00% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

All this talk of playboys and inside knowledge caused me to do a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4731
    All this talk of playboys and inside knowledge caused me to do a little back checking of information available to see what was what & also because of a comment @Wack made regarding "The reason for the lack of previous exploration and their position in this area is also suggestive of what may be yet to come"

First stop is always the prospectus, or Donkey Town Bible as I know it..

Tesoro was incorporated in Western Australia on 21 March 2017 as an Australian private company named Stockholm Holdings Pty
    Ltd. On 5 October 2017, Tesoro changed its name to Tesoro Resources Pty Ltd. On 9 February 2018, Tesoro converted to a public company and changed its name to Tesoro Resources Limited. Tesoro’s main activities currently focus on gold exploration at the Projects in Chile. In accordance with its current objectives, the Company is also seeking further complementary exploration, acquisition and development opportunities in Chile. Further information relating to the Company’s proposed business model and objectives on re-admission is set out in part B of Section 5.
    Tesoro holds its interests in El Zorro and Espina through a Chilean subsidiary, Tesoro Chile. Tesoro owns 95% of Tesoro Chile, with the
    remaining 5% owned by Tesoro’s in-country General Manager and legal representative Sergio Uribe. Sr Uribe’s interest in Tesoro Chile:
    • entitles him to 5% of any dividends paid by Tesoro Chile and 5% of any distribution of a surplus in the event of a winding up;
    • Is free carried and cannot be diluted;
    and
    • does not carry any veto rights, such that Sr Uribe does not have any ability to control Tesoro Chile or its operations. Sr Uribe’s interest in Tesoro Chile was agreed at the time Tesoro established Tesoro Chile to enter into the option agreements over El Zorro and Espina, in recognition of Sr Uribe’s pivotal role in introducing the Projects to Tesoro and facilitating Tesoro Chile’s entry into the option agreements over the Projects.

El Zorro Gold Project
    Tesoro Chile has the right to acquire up to 80% of the El Zorro Gold Project (El Zorro), located 130km from Copiapo in Region III (Atacama) of Chile, approximately 850km north of the Chilean capital, Santiago. The project covers an area of approximately 10,500 hectares. Tesoro Chile may acquire
    this interest by meeting exploration expenditures and project payments as reimbursement for historical costs incurred by Sr Bahamondes and his related companies in Sections 8.2, 8.3, 8.3.1 and 8.3.2 development of El Zorro as set out in Section
    13.2.1(a).

Basically it is all above board & the 41 tenements were corraled together by Jose Bahamondes who was introduced to Tesoro by Sergio.. Hence their interest & stakeholding.. Though I dare say our man in Scion HDG SPA and top shareholder may well be known to both men and if he can read then is undoubtedly aware of the potential, as we all may be..

The same section also goes on to state;

Gold mineralisation at El Zorro is associated with a suite of felsic to intermediate intrusive rocks (diorites and tonalites) which have been subject to multiple phases of faulting and brittle deformation resulting in the deposition of gold bearing fluids within intrusive rocks.

Most of this we know already, but what I found interesting was this little piece of info..

Tesoro has undertaken considerable exploration work at the project including the drilling of 16 diamond drill holes, which has identified numerous new gold prospects within a 4km by 4km area outside of the previously identified Coquetas prospect.

This statement here, coupled with Wacks comment and my own research definitely sparked my interest.. Why, well because this sketch map here with the 4 blue dots forming a cross..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2333/2333095-8802541f33f67e80ad902418a36cb435.jpg
    Corresponds with this google earth map here pegged out by myself at the points at which the blue dots appear on the ground at El Zorro.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2333/2333104-61bfa069f28ffd57f563cf56c1b3bbd2.jpg

And which measure 4km x 4km..

The lack of previous exploration on a large scale was due to the segmented nature of the 41 tenements.. The fact that all together (complete with exploitation concessions) they form El Zorro which has known mineralisation identified by the company & which is visible on the ground through artisanal workings and which covers an agreed area of 4km x 4km certainly does give an idea of the potential of what is to come.. 8H

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2333/2333149-1b1626a03528461806bd7753006fb4da.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.1¢ $149.3K 4.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 246773 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.