G88 5.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

As promised above a small summary on G88 for any new...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    As promised above a small summary on G88 for any new investors.

Basic fundamentals;
    1. price - 6.6c
    2. shares - 89.18m
    3. market capitalisation (MC) - 5.89m
    4. total funds available - $625,000
    5. Estimated quarters of funding available - 3.75.

So what does this mean? Low shares on issue (SOI) means real share price rerate on good news is quite realistic. A sure price of 10c would be a MC of 10m, a share price of 15c would be MC of 15m. If you had a company with 1 billion shares on issue then 10c becomes 100m MC.

Nearly a years worth of funding before next capital raise(CR )means that when G88 require additional funding hopefully share price has increased meaning that CR won't have too dilatory effect on company ie not excessive SOI.

Current completed and active explorations

1. Leonora East gold project
    - airborne magnetic and radiometric geophysical survey over the Benalla gold trend (BGT). The BGT is located adjacent to KIN's 409k ounce mining resource.
    2500M OF AC DRILLING CONFIRMED FOR THE BGT.

2. Yuinmery Gold project.
    - ground magnetic survey completed in early July. Located near Penny West project (SPX) and Currans project (RXL)
    BEING ANALYSED AND FOLLOWED UP WITH SOIL SAMPLING PROGRAM

3. Darlot Gold Project
    - terminated the sale of the Darlot Gold project through mutual agreement. Located near Darlot gold mine operated by RED5 ltd.
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT 22/07/20 - DETAILED SOIL SAMPLING COMPLETED 430 SAMPLES COLLECTED RESULTS EXPECTED IN 2-3 WEEKS

Also in the G88 portfolio (not as active in exploration as the above);
    4. Minara NI/CO project
    5. Ironstone well gold project
    6. Quicksilver NI/CO project
    7. Gidgee project - considered a non-core asset and now subject to a proposed farm-in with Gateway mining ltd (GML). Note: Even after GML complete all terms of farm-in G88 retain 20% ownership or a smelter royalty.

In summary, low SOI's, multiple news flows pending, a bull gold price at the moment, what appears to be very pro-active approach from management team and a suite of active and non active exploration tenements in their portfolio already, causes me to be reasonably confident in G88.

Sorry for the length fellow investors I did get a little bit carried away in the end. GLTAH but please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.317M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.193K 113.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 181167 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 140376 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.