CWX 4.76% 10.0¢ carawine resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-34

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    I disagree with your view that individual shareholder phone calls and emails might not have as much impact as a consensus.

A consensus needs a leader to push a view, by how many holders.? Who would lead the consensus? Do you propose a section 249 D style of approach? I note that you seem to have had your backside kicked a few times in some other stocks. Don't worry most of us have copped it as well.

You just don't know what sort of clout an individual shareholder might have with the Co.

I have held stock in the company twice in recent times and in both time-frames the results are similar to me.

You don't know what relationship I have had with this company in the last 18 months, nor do you know Pustayo's relationship.

You of all people should know a lot about "lost opportunity costs' whilst your money is tied up in stocks that you cannot free carry in a short term.

We deal in in all sorts of M&A activity and propositions on our advanced grounds as explorers. We have heard it all before over the last decade, seen it all and after going through hundreds, if not thousands of company reports and geochem datasets, all I say to you is, I don't tolerate procrastination from directors of any company in which I am invested in. We put our hard earnt (not earned) into someone else's hands to make a profit for us on an annualised basis. We do not buy shares to make a loss at any time... just like a high risk super fund. We want to know where the money is going and spent and we expect to be informed, regularly as required by the listing rules. We don't ask for answers, we demand them if we do not get them.

So , CWX is obliged to keep it's shareholders informed of material changes in company situations, like tenements being granted, like updates on drilling activities. This has not happened this last quarter. We pay these people, it's not their baby to play the shareholders money with.

Not this shareholder at least. I am not too chuffed with the quarterly report ... the blind them with Geo Jargon style of mapping and reporting.

I understand it all, but 99% of shareholders would be totally stuffed understanding it. That's not a good sign. The Investors/Punters demand a KISS approach and frequent material updates. This has not happened in the last quarter.

Not bloody good enough guys ... get your act together or you will get the boot.

HR

DYOR

Just my biased views. I don't have time to stuff around reading esoteric annual report style announcements to the shareholders.
    It means jack Sh!t to the investor wanting a good goldie like DEG to invest in. Really, the next news is the JV drilling at paterson and the return of Jamieson digs news in November. The ground may be good but what about the immediate plans to bring home the bacon for the punters...the lifeblood of the non producing junior resources players. The AGM is nigh! It may have to be web cast , now that may be show in itself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $23.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $4.291K 42.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 467094 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 171435 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CWX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.