ICR 0.00% 1.6¢ intelicare holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-8

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The problem is the consumer is not likely the one who will want the product. The elderly hate these sorts of things and the disabled generally womt think about it.

It is relient on co-ordinators and senior managment of facilities to purchase and they are dinosaurs when it comes to new procedures.

trying to implement anything new in the aged care amd disability sector is like getting blood from a stone. I know this as I am a business owner in the industry.

In regard to a google etc getting in on the action, they will only start having an interest as it starts to really gain traction.

They could be the next major change in the sector, but as I said many have tried and failed. The biggest risk for me is they burn through all their capital trying to get traction but never really get going. In this scenario be prepared for heavy dilution.

I will wait until they start to gain said traction, pay a higher proce for entry but with far reduced risk. If im really lucky I may even get a better price thanks to dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 888729 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.