AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

"I am buying here GO AVL." Well I've been pretty much a half in,...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    "I am buying here GO AVL."

Well I've been pretty much a half in, half out sort of believer.
    I've watched you accumulate over the years and can still remember you stating your continual accumulation up at the peaks of the six & seven cent marks. (Which just quietly feels like a dream now or nightmare maybe)
    Will never question your conviction to the Vanadium cause, it has been unrelenting.
    Have been in and out then back in myself. have only about 1.25M at the moment & not seeing any urgent need to change that number for the time being.
    But should they get another wind, I'm sure that I'll be in the queue to get hold of more like the rest of the bandwagon jumpers.
    Good luck to you OldDan, to you and others that have stood the test of time you will have really deserved your financial success should AVL get their time in the sun.

For those that want to come onto HC and have a whinge I feel your pain. But to just stay and continually go on about the slow progression is a waste of your time, either put up with the delays or move on or like me say nothing for what good does it do.
    It's not going to get my $50 - $60 thou back that's gone west. I'm sure there's others way worse off then me on losses here though. (It did help stop me paying tax that year lol)
    GLTAH may the force of Vanadium be with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $41.80K 2.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 6462528 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7526453 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.