ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Just having a re read of the latest quarterly and I don’t think...

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2513
    Just having a re read of the latest quarterly and I don’t think we will be waiting until the next quarterly for more announcements-

Assay Development and Conjugation Services- Serum Institute of India- worlds largest vaccine supplier will have had time to play with kits they received in the last quarter. This was listed in quarterly as development and conjugation services which was also one of the key points in today’s ISO certification. *Sets up leverage positions for AnteoTech high sensitivity rapid tests and AssayDevelopment Services.....I like the sound of that.

Merck- Pricing was agreed in the quarter for OEM development and also WE tabled contracts which were being assessed- from today’s announcement -
    • Development of high sensitivity assays that utilise the combination of Europium particles activated by AnteoBind. The sensitivity generated from these materials is proving to be a significant differentiator for our developed assays and for the Company and accordingly will be leveraged to maximise returns to AnteoTech.
    So are the contracts that WE tabled relate to Merck supplying Anteo with Europium particles for the COVID and other tests not us supplying them anteobind....

Sepsis Test- commencing September/October with large US based foundation....results to follow my money is on this is our partner https://www.aceso-sepsis.org/about/ very well connected if it is and could lead to multiple future tests from different connections involved.

Ellume- they have announced they are working on an Antigen rapid test so you could expect this is based on the flu test of which we are confirmed as being involved.

IMRA- final stages underway and likely to expand to other products in their range.

COVID test- starting external valuation this week with two very large players. If this proves successful which I have very little doubt it won’t then there are two manufacturing partners ready to go. Clinical trials will commence and news flow will keep coming over the next few months...

Batteries- this is the real kicker we could get news at anytime and several results should be due -Collaborator 1 and 5 especially should have some results/milestones met

In summary today was a great day but the next few weeks and months are very likely to be amazing. Our little minnow is starting to evolve into a real fish in a very big pond hopefully one day we become a whale. Great time to be a holder and the future looks very bright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $4.978K 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1052232 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 857974 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 431465
Last updated 15.56pm 14/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.