SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

There appears to be something seriously wrong here in my opinion...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    There appears to be something seriously wrong here in my opinion simply saying we have got A$1.4 billion in the ground does not cut it . Furthermore sending out a brochure to brokers to spread the word takes the biscuit after 22 years I cannot believe I am reading this .
    Put simply if Laneway did their job and exposed this large amount of gold the word would spread quick enough . As I mentioned in my last post I believe Laneway/Bizzell is not currently investable the rampant gold price and a drop of 5.5% to 0.008 cents tell us this.
    I do wonder if the return to Bizzell is better served by pulling half a million dollars out of the company annually to cover rent admin costs salaries ( whilst utilising his staffs time on his other business’s ) than getting involved in a major mining campaign.
    Ashford sold I read here that the NZ tenements have been for sale for a couple of years I wonder when Laneway will be sold at a discount to a mate .
    This is written in my opinion as I would not want any investor to be stuck in this for the period that I have . The only consolation is that the agm is not a million miles away we therefore might receive some patronising drivel that could move the share price 5.5% .
    hoping we receive some crumbs From this

Best Wishes
    HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.