SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

LNY has released more announcements the last 2 weeks than over...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    LNY has released more announcements the last 2 weeks than over the last 18 months. It is extremely frustrating to sit back and watch as they have moved at a snails pace to get to where we are now.

That said they have now been releasing very positive announcements and it does look like they have come up with a game plan! If getting rid of the coal was a dodgey deal - so be it. The gold mine is real and LNY assett is GOLD! And yes the gold needs to be mined asap everyone can agree on that. In that article where it mentioned they would be happy to lose their jobs and unlock shareholder wealth if the right buyer came along. With gold going so strong it would be nothing for a major gold player to jump on to this as JV or the take over in the near future.

If and only if....they keep the shareholders updated and follow the plan with gold at record prices, LNY's price of 008 & 009 set backs of trading are nothing in the grand scheme of things.

My question is when the day comes we the LT holders see we are in a trading halt with that right announcement to follow soon after, where will the share price land? I see the risk vs reward here well worth my punt.

All imo and by all means DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.