SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

A perfect summary of the state of affairs with this company . I...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    A perfect summary of the state of affairs with this company . I mentioned in an earlier post that I felt Laneway/Bizzell was uninvestable without any explanation. It appears to me that he is better served keeping lny ticking along with various annual activity pronouncements to satisfy the patronising vomit that will be spewed out at the AGM . Whilst drawing in the region of five hundred thousand dollars per annum to cover various rent and admin costs whilst utilising the personnel for his other interests. I am not convinced that with such an income he can be bothered to build a mining company and all that goes with that whilst additionally receiving an interest rate of 10% on any advances.
    The gold price as we know is high which under normal circumstances would spur activity with all haste but not with Laneway . It has been mentioned on here that Lny should have an increased PR presence by sending out brochures DEAR GOD we live in an age of Dark Pools and Algorythmic Trading and yet send out a brochure !
    WE are led to believe that Ashford has been sold and a poster here has alluded that the NZ leases have been for sale since 2019 I do wonder if Agate Creek etc is being offered for sale through his network as this lack of activity is not normal with bullish gold prices .
    Something is not right here which is a pity as these tenements in the hands of a serious company maker for example Owen Hegarty ex Oxiana would be a perfect springboard to build a mid cap miner rather than being a corporate dalliance.
    My comments are of course in my opinion as a Shareholder of this company.

Good Luck
    HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.