ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Yes you need to understand the auction principal.. share price...

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008
    Yes you need to understand the auction principal.. share price is determined by the opening price and closing price during auction.. I've noticed with this particular stock people have been trapped into paying the higher price on opening most days..
    also as I've explained previously if you would like to purchase shares at the Midway point 6.5 you simply put a purchase order in "at market".
    keep in mind this is not guaranteed and will only guarantee if there was a strike offer at 6.5..

people boasting about some very large purchases and holds I hope you do very well with your investments..
    personally I don't think it matters how many shares are person holds everybody is an equal shareholder whether you hold 100000 or 100 million shares..

I agree with silver we are currently in what I regard as a Super cycle..
    I will not make predictions on where the prices will go but I see this as a long-term cycle EG 2-3 years.
    anybody that took early entry on the lithium boom a few years ago we'll know the possibilities in these micro caps..

it's an exciting time to be holding gold and the most money is made from the lower end of the market such as DDD..

My gut feeling tells me it's going to be an exciting week.. ( already started with ADV) I also like RMX, CDT and MSR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 18383940 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4992976 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.