AMI 2.27% 21.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-40

1. 4,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    Well...US$ Index has broken support at 93 which means that US$ should head lower and POG therefore higher. Aussie Dollar on the other hand is depreciating because of dovish outlook. This means: USD/AUD probably stable in a range of +/- 2% but POG heading higher. This is good for a gold producer in my view. For a e.g. in this context this is an appealing base scenario for an European investor. Basically a currency hedge with some upside. POG ticking up currently. Some economic figures from the US due this week could help further to move again direction USD/oz 2000 and beyond in Q1 2021.

CU price in a very interesting chart technical constellation. Check a long term chart. I would say a break of US$/LB 3.27/3.30 could trigger a substantial move towards 4+ in the coming 12-18 months. If Joe Bidens win we can expect infrastructure programs in the US in the multi billion range. Besides that CU demand is increasing because of different reasons (e.g. electrification, climate change and bla bla...).

I am expecting a higher POG anyway. So Instos might try to put a cover on the SP but on the long run the fundamentals will be stronger. I - like probably many other - would like to see interesting, solid - maybe even exciting drilling results from Federation or in general.

I still believe that we will see a SP above 60c before Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $363.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $320.2K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 728372 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 81896 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.