ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Yes, remuneration in listed companies is insanely high. I'm tempted to create a listed company myself. Small caps on ASX burn about A$4 to A$8 mill a year just on staffs, which can be a significant portion relative to their market cap. That's why it is recommended not to hold a significant portion of your wealth in small caps. But, assuming an average U selling price of US$ 55 per lbs, PEN's Lance project is expected to generate a net revenue of more than US $1 billion over the life of the project. Assuming the mine will be operational for 30 years, the expected staff costs will be about US$ 120 million. So that's a US$ 880 million difference for us shareholders to net in. Given PEN's current market cap of US$ 40 million, PEN is therefore a 22 bagger. Will Lance be PEN's only project? I don't think so. Skills and expertise can be carried over to other projects that may be acquired by PEN in the future. As far as I know, PEN is the only US company with the expertise to implement the low pH (the cheapest) extraction method. If DOE is serious in reviving the U mining industry in the US, then PEN is primed to be the leader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.